Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Spud Loving

I'm under tremendous work stress and I'm having a major craving for carbs and spud...I love spud...Potato rocks! Especially when I'm under stress. And I'm seriously craving that one amazing snack I had while I was in Bangkok. It's this!


Fries Me To The Moon is this fast food snack place I found at the top floor of Central World next to the super market and they sell only potatoes....different types of fries for you....normal fries, curly fries, onion rings, cheese sticks fries, hashbrowns, Smiley fries, you name it, they sell it and it comes with an assortment of dips and sauce too...I chose the assorted fries and some Japanese miso dip (not that great, I should have picked the wasabi-mayo)....It's awesome...see how they cheekily place that happy smiley face on the top? Cuteness....now I want to be back in BKK pronto and live like a princess again!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails