Wednesday, July 27, 2005

It's official!! I have permenant post-holiday disorder!

Oh no...I'm kinda doomed cos I still catch myself reminiscing my UK+Spain holiday and it's been two weeks since I've got back to boring Durian land but I'm still thinking very fondly of the land of fish'n'chips and seafood paella! It's official! I probably have permenant post-holiday disorder cos it's been two weeks since I got back from my long break but I'm still not functioning well! (obviously having a "fuck-care" attitude while counting down to my last day at my lousy and pathetic company really doesn't help!)

Thing is, with a daily view that looked something like this while I'm there:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Or goofing around, laughing and striking silly spastic poses while exploring new place like this:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com formentera dip

How is it possible for anyone to recover from the post holidays blue?? It really sucks! Peril of having too much of a good time! Somebody please help me cos I've tasted heaven and now I'm stuck in demi-hell (to say that it's total hell would be utterly ingrateful on my part cos yes, I know I have a living situation much much better than most)! Now I can't think of anything but my next trip...again, nevermind the bloody piling credit card debts! Argh!

Now here're what I want on my Christmas list: 24 months bonus and one year sabatical leave!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails