Thursday, July 28, 2005

Things that I'm sick of

I'm sick of people killing each other in the name of religion.
I'm sick of terrorists bombing and destroying in the name of religion.
I'm sick of suicide bombers thinking that they're doing good and their death and hundreds more are for a better cause.
I'm sick of seeing 6-month-old babies and young children getting raped by their parents and other paedophilic monsters.
I'm sick of children getting sold and traded into prostitution.
I'm sick of the US army humiliating and abusing prisoners and robbed them of their dignity.
I'm sick of the rich nations not doing much and paying lip services to help the third world while jacking up the third world debts.
I'm sick of rich nations exploiting the third world with unfair trading and exploitations.
I'm sick of domestic violence where women get beaten into pieces.
I'm sick of women getting sold and conned into brothels.
I'm sick of animal abuse and the human exploitation of animals.
I'm sick of the lack of respect for our environment and excessive use and disposal of plastic bags.
I'm sick of the marginalization of minority groups by most governments (especially the Chinese government).
I'm sick of the misuse of world funds to make the rich richer and the poor poorer.
I'm sick of people's lack of awareness of what's going on to other parts of the world and other human beings.
I'm sick of people's apathy towards those who needs help and aids.
I'm sick of people's compassion fatigue and diffusion of responsibility.
I'm sick of power struggle of country authorities that in turn suffer the mass public.
I'm sick of the human sexual perversity.
I'm sick of the slow and gradual acceptance of sexual perversity being the mainstream "normal" stuff. (how else do you explain that the sickos get so bored by every single sexual perversity that they have to rape their own kids for thrill and sexual gratification?)
I'm sick of people wasting food and living in excess luxury while millions of others are starving.
I'm sick of spousal infidelity that results in emotional scars and damage.
I'm sick of seeing extreme poverty that's been ignored.

I'm sick of the brutality human beings are capable of.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails