Thursday, July 21, 2005

Separation Anxiety

I'm feeling rather moody. Not just because I'm having the post-holiday blues following my 17-day trip to London and Spain but also largely because I'm having a bit of separation anxiety now.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The trip was great not just because the places I went too was fantastic but the people that I was with were awesome. I totally enjoy basking into the company of people. I went on this holiday with my boyfriend and his cousins and they're absolutely fun and fantastic people to hang out with. Quite an excellent change from my current isolated work environment and living arrangement. I simply thrive on the company of good people.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Now I'm back to my usual arrangement and I feel totally isolated. I miss having someone around and not being alone. I'm okay on my own and definitely not one of those whiny chicks who say they don't dare to sleep alone with nobody around cos I've been by myself since I was 15. It's just that I love having company cos I'm more of a social organism than lone ranger.

This makes me rather family-sick (well, I try to refrain from using the term "homesick" cos I don't have a very good sense of what home is anyway). I miss my family. I miss the days where I go home to my parents and doting grandma. I miss having home-cooked meals and tv time with my parents. I miss going to the supermarket for grocery shopping with my dad. I miss driving out for sunday lunch with my folks. I miss going for a good slurpy bowl of side-street wonton noodle with my parents. In short, I simply miss everything family cos I'm sick and tired of living alone away from my family.

Argh...I should stop complaining really....I should go for retail therapy...nevermind the hefty credit card debt...whatever!!!

1 comment:

Becky Cheung said...

we have ah meow ( bond )and me ah...hee...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails