Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Breakfast surprise!


I found this cute, hand-written/drawn note in my breakfast bag!! Hidden among the bananas and yogurt! What delight! Mushy I know....but too cute.....and this morning, I had my yogurt with the "Sfork"...ie. Spoon+Fork=Sfork...oh and it's got a jagged edge you can use as a knife too...though not a sharp one for sure....Ah Meow's got one in orange and I've been thinking it's a very nifty office supply and I found one at Robinsons last night...it's just $3.95. Good buy...mine's in pink of course....


It's mid-week wednesday only.....2 more days to go before weekend....things to do this weekend:
Eyelash touch up (hopefully...cos the inner corner's falling out)
Workout
Acupuncture on Sunday
Spring clean all vainity products
Spring clean wardrobe (to make space for BB)
Spring clean fridge (mom and sis left tons of rubbish in there, I already threw out half the contents and it's still very full)
Find auto pet feeder
Cook Japanese Curry

Right now, I need to go for early lunch to prep for lunch time seminar...gotta buy 4D too....I thought of a number yesterday while on the bus and then I looked out of the window and saw the numbers on the car plate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

your recent posts make me so happy for youuuuu!! envious loh. heh meet up soon kkk

B said...

Haha thanks PJ! I think it's about time I have something decent but so far it's more than decent! Hope it'll remain this way. Finger crossed! Let's meet before Jojo go for her Oz holidays!

Unknown said...

Awwwww...he's so sweet! :D

Unknown said...

Wei, there are single ppl ard, k?! Nw you may donate yr hot pink nun habit to me. Officially declared left on the shelf aka 敗犬. Cannot imagine died in hse, body rot, nobody knws. Snif, snif...

B said...

Ah Leng! Please! You're younger than I am, so more time to look for a decent guy! And you're hardly a 敗犬! I was a complete 敗犬...the worst of its type thanks to the asshole! At least you never got that kinda rubbish!!! You're way better so keep a look out and I'm sure something good will come along!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails