Friday, August 06, 2010

Feeling all chirpy and getting the happy buzz cos long weekend is coming! Woot! And I kinda have a wish list of little things I wanna get. Not big purchase....here're what:

  • Pearl stuff...cos in my dictionary, Pearl is a girl's best friend....
  • L'Oreal Kerastase Shampoo and Conditioner.....just feel like it pampering myself
  • New skinny jeans (if I can find a good fit that is...will be on a denim hunt)
  • More books....Kinokuniya on 20% off!! Will fight the bloody crowd...oh maybe go tonight or early tomorrow morning....or maybe tonight...
  • Maybe....just MAYBE Tresor In Love perfume....which I've been lusting after but putting off buying cos I've got sooooo many freaking bottles....I'm still trying to resist...last night I threw away about 6 or 7 bottles of leftover perfume cos their smells are kinda gone and went rancid or something....it's quite a waste....I figure if I hold off this one long enough and finally still buy it, it'll mean I'll use it in the long run and it's worth the buy....see...I'm more sensible these days....
Very reasonable cos only 5 items (or more, depending on how many books I end up grabbing)......

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails