Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Pearls.....

Diamond is a girl's best friend??



Nah....Pearl is my best friend! (pretty sure Ah Meow would agree)....I kinda naturally love pearls a lot cos it's just so pretty and the idea of it being organic is kinda cool and precious sounding. Plus, it's good for me cos my Fengshui master says so cos I'm a strong Earth element and would need more Water element in my life to balance the energy and pearl is good cos it represents the sea....so I'm piling on the pearls and it gives me the excuse to get more pearls necklaces and accessories!

 Ohhhhh gorgeous black Southsea pearl from Mikimoto! But oh so expensive...
this one cost about $2,000 and it's just ONE single pearl, so you can imagine a full strand of pearls....
usually costs over $10,000 and beyond...
The most expensive perfectly black Southsea Pearls cost $ 1 million from an auction some time ago...omg...

What I would really dream of wanting is the gorgeous Tahitian black Southsea pearls....they're sooooo gorgeous....marvelous black beauty from nature! But they cost a bomb, so maybe some time in the future when I win the lottery....Recently I've been collecting pearls everything...nah, not the super expensive ones cos right now I can only afford fresh water pearls cos they're more affordable and I'm lusting after a necklace from Mikimoto!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails