Then suddenly, an evil force arrived and her name was Fatty Bombompadoo. Fatty suddenly dissed the book, saying that she didn't like it, that the character in the book was flaky and shallow and everything was shallow. Being a lovely lass, Joanie replied a very neutral comment saying different people liked different stuff....ohhhh but Fatty Bombompadoo carried on to release her stink bomb of pompous comments, chiding snide remarks on how she had excellent literature taste to put everyone down, quoting all the good books she has read before and that chick lit/flick annoyed her and made her lose her patience, hinting that she's superior than everyone else on the comment thread....and then, all the good people of the comment thread joined forces to indirectly insult Fatty Bombompadoo, some even calling her Jabba, as in Jabba the Hutt while others made fun of her with bimbo comments...and Fatty Bombompadoo hadn't got any idea that it was directed at her. The comments finally stopped but Fatty Bombompadoo went down with everyone hating her....
SO, here's the moral of the story:
- If you don't have anything nice to say, kindly keep your trap sealed shut.
- If you want to bash something, go to a thread that actually bashes it...have the intellect to know that it's stoooopid to bash something on a thread where everyone else loves it...what the hell are you trying to achieve?
- If you don't spend so much time lying on your back reading bad books, maybe, just maybe, one day you'll finally see your waistline...
- If you're a bloody Nazi, don't go to Bar Mitzvah shouting anti-Jew stuff cos you're the only Nazi and there're plenty of Jews and they will take you down
- EQ trumps IQ
- If you're fat and ugly, the least you can do is to be nice
- If you're taunting and bullying Miss B's friends and Miss B knows, chances are, you'll get bitched at on this blog