Thursday, January 28, 2010

Excellent Lip Service

Those who know me would know that I'm a major lip balm ho'bag and would buy and try whatever new stuff that comes out...and my once baby, Ettusais, has released its new Lip Essence and Miss LipBalm Ho' gotta go buy it and buy it I did and well, not too bad....it comes in a tube (glossy) and there's another version in a stick (not that glossy) and I picked the glossy one at $31 a pop...the stick version's going at $26 I think



It promises to make your lips baby soft and cherry pink and supposedly boosts circulation. The packaging showed some lab studies on how the lips turned more pinkish with improved blood circulation after applying it for about 20 minutes or something. Promising. But the verdict? Well, it's moist and nice and not too waxy but I don't see my lips turning more pink after 20 minutes...but I guess it'll take more applications and prolonged use perhaps...hopefully that is....It's not the best lipbalm I've tried cos the best lipbalm is still Cle de Peau Beaute but that costs me a whopping $108 that I refuse to part with....So I guess for a $31 lip balm...the Ettusais Lip Essence isn't too shabby and worth a buy! Until I can armtwist someone to buy me the Cle de Peau lip balm that is.....any takers? (or suckers I mean...haha)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i finished an entire tube and totally do not get the 'pinkish hue' part. but it's still a nice product. i like the spf and moistness. -hl

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails