Friday, January 08, 2010

A lovely email from a suave stranger

Email from Facebook from a random guy:

Dear B,

I came across your profile and I really like it. You seem like a really interesting person and I would love to get to know you more.

You know there're so many women who're so much more beautiful than you are for sure cos you're quite ordinary but you have charm and I like it.

Cheers,
Mr. Ugly-45-year-old-Sparse Comb-over with Greasy Face

Dear Mr. Ugly-45-year-old-Sparse Comb-over with Greasy Face,

How delightful it is to receive an email from you! I love your profile picture so much. Your desperate extreme side-parting comb-over really compliment your prune of a face so well! It brings out the your features really well, especially the sexy bovine snout that I find impossibly attractive! And do you work in the fashion industry? Cos your suave style is impeccable! Green shirt with orange tie is so this season! I think McQueen did something similar inspired by Bozo the Clown....very nice...

Oh and your use of language! Your email to me is insanely well-written that I'm so smitten...Thank you for pointing out that I'm a lot uglier than many women out there but I'm flattered my charm has won you over! Oh you, my prince charming! You with the sexy comb-over! I must have done something right in my previous life! I'm in luck!

Yours
Miss B

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails