Thursday, September 16, 2010

Nourish Naturally!

I found a new beauty spot that is totally awesome! Thanks to Joanie!
It's Nourish Naturally and it's at the nice quaint row of shop houses along Thomson (before Thomson Plaza). And as the name suggests, they have a great range of natural and organic products and beauty treatments for some serious pampering time. If you have a "no-nasty" approach to your beauty products, you'll be happy to find out that they use tons of organic, paraben-free, and SLS-free. Even for their manicure and pedicure, you can opt for non-toxic range from Mavala which is free from Tolueue, Formaldehyde, and Dibutyl Phalate, Collophane, Camphor, Parabens and animal ingredients, all of which could be harmful to our health (they do have the normal options like OPI too). 


Joanie brought me there for the awesome luxurious pedicure with special treatment from the Organic Spa range that not only smells so damn divine (I was kinda salivating cos it smells good enough for me to eat it), but it left my super dry, parched and scaly legs soft and totally hydrated. And the result is pretty long-lasting cos even after I showered, my legs still feel very hydrated (and yes, I did wash properly okay!). And the place is lovely too cos it's on the top floor of the 2-storey shop house with a big glass window you can look out. It's a perfect place for a girlie catch-up.


And Joanie swears by their facials, which uses Maria Galland product. The first time she had her facial done, she was so impressed that she texted me immediately saying "I just had facial and OMG, I'm seriously glowing"...haha...looks like their facial is the next thing I'm gonna try...but that day, I bought some kick-ass beauty serum from them and it's called the Jyunka Miracle Fluid (only distributed and sold in beauty salon but it's developed in Japan). I've kinda read about it in some Hong Kong magazine but never got to try it until now. It costs a bomb (argh!!!) but you use only ONE teeny drop each time and it's a pure vitamin C cocktail that works on giving you glowing supple skin, reducing wrinkles and spots. Joanie swears by it too and I did read some raving reviews about it before, so I relented and bought one. I'll write about it a little later cos I've only been using it for about a little more than a week. So far so good...great potential I must say...Click here to check it out


Anyway, Nourish Naturally is definitely worth checking out for all the beauty buffs out there! You'll love it as much as I do...Click here to find out more....And NO, I'm not paid to write this...I truly like that place! 

3 comments:

Joan said...

Joanie does love Jyunka, Naturally Nour!sh facials and B.. in no particular order.

Anonymous said...

hmmm sounds like i should give this place a try one day --hl

B said...

Yes you should HL, let me know when you wanna go. Maybe I'll go with you for their pedicure. It's great cos they take time to actually massage your feet and legs unlike the other places where they do a skimpy job. And I really want to try their facial cos my friend swears it's divine. Oh I know they've got some pretty famous fans too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails