Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Going going gone....


Ohhhhh great product alert again! This time, the oh-so-great Bioderma makeup remover. I first tried this years ago while on business in Paris and I bought a small bottle off one of those drug stores on the street cos I forgot to bring my makeup remover and I liked. Then some months ago, I saw it selling in Guardian pharmacy and I've stocked up since...It's got thumbs up by many, including my friend cum makeup artist Clarence Lee who now swears by it. It really removes every trace of your make up swiftly and it's non-drying and suitable for sensitive skin. When I use it to remove eye makeup, it doesn't sting my eyes too and that's really great. It's especially good on the go cos it doesn't require rinsing though I still rinse off nonetheless. Also, you don't need to slather it on cotton wool for remove and you need a relatively small amount on a square of cotton wool. I normally use about 2 squares to do a total clean up. Good stuff really. It's available at bigger Guardian and I got mine at Paragon. It comes in two sizes, small one at about 16 bucks a pop and the bigger one at 32 bucks...love it...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails