Thursday, November 18, 2010

New Trinkets

I was supposed to be out hunting for a new toilet seat with Joanie but then I came back with Pandora Jewellery instead....How that happened I can't recall. I only remember that Joanie was the one who wanted to buy something but I ended up buying too.  But well, I was suffering from the post-op pain from the wisdom tooth extraction so I thought I could get something to make myself happy right?

I added a couple of new charm/bead to my Pandora bracelet, first is a super cute garden gnome. Haha, I couldn't resist...he's got such a kind and friendly face and he's holding a 4-leaf clover. He's cuddly looking. It's looking really cute on my Pandora bracelet now. I never thought I would actually get it. Then another purple Murano bead, a pink opal bead and a silver clasp with a dot of gold accent...Haha....I've started wearing my bracelet again after a hiatus and now I'm building my bracelet...well, I'm building it a bit too fast actually. Gotta slow down though I've already known what I want next....oh no...very very bad for my credit card....


Then, I bought 2 rings from Pandora....I know I know...I was supposed to buy toilet seat....but these babies are just way too pretty. I wasn't really looking but then while I was walking around the shop, my eyes caught sight of the oh so nice amethyst ring....the single solitaire amethyst and I couldn't say no. And you can't just buy one cos Pandora rings are meant to be stacked on and you wear them together and little amethyst needs a friend and so I got her a pink opal friend.....They look really nice together! I especially love the fact that the amethyst ring looks so simple, like it's from a cereal box. I have this thing for simple kiddy looking jewellery that looks like it's from a cereal box actually. There's a certain charm about cereal box jewellery cos they're simple, bold and unpretentious.

Ohhhh how I love Pandora! Have always loved it even before I came to Singapore. But I SERIOUSLY hate those fake Pandora bracelets...there're quite some around and it's just cheap and nasty. The quality sucks but you get what you pay for.

Anyway, I'm also looking into gold-plating my wisdom teeth. I had all 4 wisdom teeth removed all at one go under GA on 12 Nov and I'm still in some bit of pain now but I really want to gold plate my teeth so I can wear them as a pendant. Not very sure where to get that done. If you know where I can do it, drop me a line!

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

hey bmuses dear,

i love Pandora too, i didn't know about this brand till my "boyfriend back then who is chasing me hard hard" hahaha! bought me one as birthday gift..and being kapo me, went to check out this brand (and price! wahahaha)

good taste, good taste we both have :) gives a smug look

by the way, unrelated talk here just to chip in..i think you have what it takes to be an air stewardess lei..u are tall and pretty. have u thought of this career? sigh, i can never get in, i am just 155cm only..urgh!! keep banging wall :p

B said...

Hey Tiffany,

Haha, Pandora rocks! Their rings are really nice too. You should check them out! Very pretty.

Erm..thanks for the compliment but I'm NOT tall!!! I'm only 158cm hor!

Jess said...

Hey, where do you get Pandora bracelets here?

Jess said...

Hey, where do you get Pandora bracelets here?

B said...

Hey Jess,

There're a couple of outlets in Singapore. One in Raffles City, one in Ion and Marina Bay Sands.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails