Saturday, November 28, 2009

Top 10 All Time Fav Beauty Essentials (not in order of preference)




1.     Tiss Facial Cleansing Oil. Removed all traces of make-up and even unplugged blocked pores. Better than Shu uemura…Have to buy overseas too but the closest to get it is Malaysia Watsons
2.     Balance Me Rose Otto Body Wash. It smells heavenly and it’s organic without harsh chemical. The only catch is, it’s no longer available in Singapore L And you gotta get it from UK cos the only shop in Palais Renaissance that used to sell it has closed L
3.     Clarins Bust Beauty Firming Lotion. Keeps things perky
4.     Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Body Lotion. Smells divine with a chocolate scent and it moisturizes perfectly, doesn’t feel greasy and evens out skin tone! Cheap and good!
5.     Bliss Triple Oxygen Mask. It’s foamy, it’s quick (5 minutes only), and it brightens your skin. Perfect!
6.     Ettusais Tinted Color Eye Essence. It’s a concealor WITH treatment essence and the color is pretty damn good with decent coverage
7.     Aesop Parsley Seed Anti-oxidant Serum. I’m blessed with decent skin and most products don’t really show much difference on my skin but this one DOES!
8.     Burt’s Bee Lip Balm. I cannot live without it!
9.     Za Cutie Curl Mascara Volume. Look, I’m a mascara-phile and I’ve tried 93847037483798 different ones and THIS one works the best. Lengthens, thickens and stays put without smudging. I’ve tested drive it surfing in Bondi, Sydney and the crazy waves didn’t even wash it all off (okay, it comes off a bit obviously but still!)
10. Bourjois one-second nail polish. It’s got a fan-shaped brush that makes application relatively fool-proof and easy. It’s the easiest I’ve used
 Pssssst....I'm going to the Kitty Lab tomorrow!!!!!! Tickets booked and super excited! They said no photography but I don't care! Will upload pictures soon!



3 comments:

Becky Cheung said...

What's kitty lab?

Bertha said...

It's the hello kitty lab. It's an exhibition in SG to celebrate Kitty's 35th anniversary! Yay! Gonna be cool. Wish you were here to go with me but I doubt you would!

Becky Cheung said...

Hello Kitty is fine but I think I prefer Doraemon even though he has no ears(Doraemon robotic ears were eaten by a mouse).

I still remember the happy meals from MacDonald and brought the toy to Hong Kong. However, if you notice the particlar toy is red instead of blue and its flying on the plane. Your's its Doraemon's sister Doraemi.

Take good care of yourself.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails