Monday, September 05, 2011

September Muse


It's September! Another 4 days to go before I'll be in Bali! I cannot wait!


Reading: The Meowmorphosis by Franz Kafka and Coleridge Cook. Yes, it's the Quirk Classic and it's the only one Quirk Classic I'm will to read. The rest of the Quirk Classic like Pride & Prejudice & Zombies just never appeal to me cos I'm such a literature Nazi but The Meowmorphosis is the exception cos instead of turning into an insect like the original Kafka Metamorphosis, Gregor Samsa turned into a giant furry kitten. You don't say no to cute cuddly kitty cat. I'm halfway through it, not too bad I must say. Ohhh, I'm ordered a Kindle online and it should be here anytime now. I'll talk more about that another time....


Listening to: Le Bapteme by M, otherwise known as Mathieu Chedid. One of my favourite French artists. Le Bapteme's his debut album back in 1997. Was listening to this when I was still in school. La Fleur is a favorite track of mine. Lovely lovely lyrics in French.


Wearing: Chanel Le Vernis in Peridot. It's one of the more interesting colours out there as I've mentioned before. Haven't got sick of it!

YSL Arty Ring. It's been many weeks since I got the Arty but I still love it as much and I wear it almost everyday. It doesn't look like I'll get sick of it any time soon in fact. I want more!

Loving: Jo Malone Nutmeg and Ginger Perfume. It isn't mine but the boy bought it for himself and I've been stealing his to use and I realize it might just be my new favorite. I love it. In fact, I like it more than all the rest I've got...oh no! I got fooled by the relatively un-sexy sounding "Nutmeg and Ginger" name, thinking I'd very much prefer the floral version but when I smell it on my man, I realize it's super duper yummy! I'm gonna get one for myself...or perhaps just steal his. I've been trying to convince him that it smells better on me but he's not letting it go haha.

Using: Blackberry Torch 9800. I'm still Team Blackberry and my last one isn't working too well so here's the new one. I know the Blackberry Bold 9900 is all the rage now and lots of iPhone peeps actually switched back to the BB because of the 9900 but I still like the Torch cos it's got a much bigger screen. Best of both worlds, keypad and a touch screen.

Eating: Tofurky. Who said vegan food is always shit? Tofurky does some really yummy vegan cold cuts for sandwich and stuff. I love it! Cruelty-free is always good!

Drinking: Fancl Tense-Up Ex. My skin's been feeling kinda dull lately and Fancl Tense-Up Ex is always a good perk-me-up for skin that needs a boost. It's supposed to boost collagen production and give you more radiance. It's worked for me in the past, so I've bought a month worth of it. Gotta invest in good skin.


Lusting after: The Celine Luggage Tote in red. It's funny how people are calling it the Celine Face Bag cos it looks like it's got eyes and a mouth. I want a Celine Luggage Micro Tote! I'm not really a red person but then I really love the red Celine Luggage Tote. Red bag and shoes are always a good way to wear red cos they're not so in your face like a red dress or shirt but it's bright enough to give your outfit an extra oomph. Only that the luggage tote is always out of stock in most places.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i was just wondering if all those hours of french grammar have gone to the pits...but nope, it's LA fleur. -hl

B said...

OOooops! LOL!

B said...

Done. at least it's not "en par"!!!!! lol

Audrey said...

hi bmuses
may i ask do you buy the CD or you download your favorite tune from itune for those often listed under your monthly "listening to" ? thanks

B said...

Hey Audrey, for M's album, I bought it cos it's a very old cd back in 1997! lol Do you like La Fleur?

But the rest I get them from itunes or download.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails