Stress is carcinogenic. It's a well-known fact. With the increasing occurrence of manic days peppered with murderous thoughts of mincing up some specific people with a meat grinder, I'm bordering on needing some serious anger management courses. Dealing with stress needs mental capacity, but I have some little helpers which make dealing with stress a wee bit easier. Say hello to my stash of Zen Supplies that keep me sane and prevent carnage in the office.
- Bach Flower Rescue Remedy - This homeopathic classic has been a main stay in my bag for more than a decade. It calms my nerves and is handy. Four drops on the tongue each time and I use it for my cat, Mr Bond, too when he gets pissed off after vet visit. Just add a few drops into your pet's drinking bowl.
- Badger Headache Soother - Aromatherapy is definitely one of life's many little gifts and this organic olive oil based balm is infused with soothing lavender and peppermint. I take a deep inhalation when I need a mental break and rub it on my wrists and sniff it all the time. You can even use it to moisturize dry spots on your skin and I use it as hand balm all the time.
- Lemon Ginger Yogi Tea - I always say there's nothing a cup of nice ginger tea can't fix. This aromatic brew smells strangely of my zen yoga studio and it brings me the "Ahhh" factor every time I have a sip. Not to mention it's good for aiding digestion.
- Aurora Alchemy Instant Happiness Oil - I love my oils and Aurora Alchemy does really lovely oils infused with a little bit of magick! Each bottle is hand blended with love and light and you'll see crystals in the bottles for added good vibration and healing. I'm a proud owner of seven different bottles for different occasions but I have Instant Happiness in the office (since work is usually my biggest source of stress and distress these days). When I'm grumpy or moody, I rub a drop on my wrist and inhale. It's refreshing citrus blend shifts your mood and energy to invoke a hint of cheerfulness for a much-needed perk-me-up.
- Bach Flower Rescue Sleep - Now that I have the misfortune of getting insomnia, anything that helps with sleeping and unwinding at night is welcomed. A sidekick of the original Bach Flower Rescue Remedy, Bach Flower Rescue Sleep is my bedside companion to help calm the mind and encourage restful sleep.
- Cute fluffy pom pom pen - Look, it helps. It makes everything looks more chirpy