Monday, January 02, 2012

Hello 2012!

Happy New Year! It's 2012 and I declined all party invitations and proudly and unabashedly slept through the whole count down as I always do. I just don't believe in the whole count down party thing as a new year isn't something worth celebrating in my book (unlike say winning the lottery or something like that).

Anyhow, I love the whole festive year end period for the holidays and the much needed break and I got a Happy New Year present from Mr Bear!


Ohh it's a box from Kids 21 and anything from the Club 21 group is good and et viola! Meet my new cuddly friend "Uncle Twinkle" the bunny!


I'm a big kid at heart and I still love my stuffed animals and this super luxurious one from Club 21 is sooo soft! I've always wanted it!

And new year, new stuff. I walked into Massimo Dutti and accident happened.




Bought a pair of super soft ballet flats and two leather bracelets. Nothing like some good old retail therapy to herald in a new year!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails