Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Back at work :(

Geeez....I'm back at work now and I'm miserable cos waking up always is too much and it's now made worse when I did nothing for the last 2 weeks. Now I feel totally disoriented and lost having to wake up in the early morning trying to get to work......tragic!!!

And I just took 2 paracetamols just now  for headache and I think it's probably because of Durian cos I can't deal with durian but during the department Chinese New Year lunch, I obliged and tried it for the umpteenth time only to be reminded of why I can't stand durian....I really do think it smells of gasoline. So after I took my one and only spoonful, I started getting a headache and I asked for some painkiller until my colleague gave me some paracetamol.............and it's not Panadols and now I feel a bit drugged cos I'm getting drowsy and very very giddy....I think it's some weird ass drowsy formula my colleague gave me....omg...my eyes are about to shut....and I'm not even typing coherently......

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails