Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Hello, my name is Alexa. Nice to meet you!

Hello, my name is Alexa Mulberry, the cute shiny leopard specialty leather one, I'm from England and I've been touted the hottest IT bag for 2010 and all my brothers and sisters have all been sold out in England and the waiting list has grown pretty long now. I got sent to Singapore in January this year and right now, I'm one of the two shiny leopard Alexas around. Then a couple of days ago, someone called B laid her little hands on me and she couldn't put me down and had to be dragged out of the shop. She apparently went home thinking of me even more and losing sleep over it for not bringing me home. Then 2 days later, Missy B came back to see me! She was feeling me up all over before telling the lovely shop lady that she'd like to be my mommy and then she happily took me home!
Me sitting on Missy B's lap on the way to her work
Missy B had waited for me since last November and she absolutely dotes on me, bringing me everywhere and patting me and admiring me all the time. She carries me 3 different ways, on her arm, on her shoulder and across her as a sling. I feel super loved! And my new mommy is always gushing about how pretty I am! Ohhh I love my new mommy too!! I wonder if I'll have any new siblings soon....but mommy said she's now really broke and new siblings would have to wait, I'll have to play with the Daria, Roxanne and Bayswater for now but there're some jealous friends around named 2.55, Balenciaga and what nots and they're jealous cos mommy hasn't brought them out for a looong while...even my own siblings are kinda jealous cos I've been following mommy out for the last two days and probably for a bit more too....hee hee heee....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

if balenciaga is feeling bored, godma here can bring her out. always at her service.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails