Friday, February 19, 2010

Kitty Love

If you hate Hello Kitty, then you should click that little cross on the corner of your browser cos I'm gonna show you the Hello Kitty stuff I've bought!

Yes, I unashamedly and openly adore and LOVE Hello Kitty and I'm a Hello Kitty fan! Why? Because she's cute and mostly because it's a childhood issue! When I was young, I went to some crazy elite girl school where the girls pimped all their latest Hello Kitty school bags, pencil case, erasers and coin purses. And I? I had none and momma B refused to indulge in me because she thinks Hello Kitty stuff is exorbitant and thus, I was the Hello Kitty-less girl and consequently, a bit of an outcast and got treated like the weirdo girl who chews her hair at the back of the class....And now that I've got my own money, it's revenge time and when I see Hello Kitty stuff, I go a bit ga-ga...BUT, yes, BUT I ain't those scary people who use Hello Kitty everything and neither is my room filled with Hello Kitty everything (OGT, Dan, Scottie and the gang can vouch for me!!)....I buy little things like cosmetic pouches, key chains and coin pouch though I do have ONE Hello Kitty hoodie which I love to bits and it's super cute!
Momma B, being totally not in-tune with stuff like this actually asked how come the Hello Kitty here has got an eye missing...totally unaware that Hello Kitty, is in fact, winking...LOL

Anyway, my favorite Hello Kitty shop in Hong Kong is strangely in some out of the way, hole-in-the-wall shop in some dodgy mall but the puny little shop is indeed a treasure trove for all things Hello Kitty and they have other Sanrio characters too....here's what I've got!


I can't resist....they look so cute with candy colored beads and stuff...I got both...actually my cousin bought me the denim one....I'm gonna be really disgusting some time and use them as bag charms...

Awwww....Dear Daniel & Hello Kitty...the couple phone strap...I had to buy it and it's fate that I went back to the shop days later after Valentine's Day and still fine it there!!!

Super cute Hello Kitty PJ imported from Japan and it's got super duper soft quality cotton...comes with PJ pants too but most likely I'll just wear the top...not cheap...it's $420 HKD but I want it!

That's all for now....but I'm hoping to get more little Hello Kitty knick knacks....hahaha....



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails