Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Getting Axed

This might not be good....but it seems like my path to granny-hood has started because I've been initiated into the granny-hood coming-of-age item and I love it. Say hello to Axe Brand Universal Oil......It's my baptism into Granny-hood and Axe
Oil used to be something I hate and detest when I was younger....but now, thanks to Ah Meow at work who's passed this contagious bug to me, I'm hooked and now I have a tiny bottle tucked somewhere in my purse...like an old granny...

It all started with one stuffy day in the office where strange smell started diffusing into our room from next door....it's some kind of stale nasty mouldy smell that reminds me of serious bad breath from someone dying of haltosis and that soury stench lingered in the stale dank room and it made me nauseous. Ah Meow quickly whipped up the axe oil and rubbed some under her nose and I looked at her stunned saying "You're like a grandma!" and she said she'd rather smell axe oil than haltosis breath. So I did it the modern way and put two drops onto a tissue paper, inhaled and refreshed..... mildy dissatisfied and horrified that I actually did find it appealing and refreshing.....Ah Meow said she doesn't give a damn about what people think of axe oil and call her grandma if you wish but if she needs to whip it out in the middle of Zouk while clubbing, whip it out and rub it under her nose she will!

Then another unfateful day where both Ah Meow and I were on Bus 14 to town, a whiff of someone's stinky feet started invading the air...it was a rainy day and I was turning green from nausea thanks to the combination of stinky feet and jerky ride....so I did axe oil the real hard core way---rub it under the nose....refreshed again!...though it tingled my skin a bit too much......Then yet another day, after getting bitten by sand flies at work, Ah Meow poured some over my bites and the itch subsided ! And finally, my fate was sealed when I walked into Watsons from another a stinky and jerky bus ride to buy a bottle of mini axe oil to chase the nausea away before my workout....so there, the teeny bottle now nicely tucked somewhere in my gorgeous Alexa....I'm sold and yeah, I don't care...I love it...it works! What's next? Walking stick and bi-focal?

2 comments:

Ah-Meow said...

Now there's 2 of us to aim for Axe lifetime membership card :)

B said...

Hahaha...eh you should get a GOLD lifetime membership since you dig this oil waaaay before me! In fact, you ought to demand for lifetime supply of axe oil!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails