Monday, February 01, 2010

Face Dope

I've again discovered yet another face dope the other day while cheap-thrilling at Watsons with OGT and HL. I took a look at the SANA CG Style Make Skin Face Powder and initially cringed cos it's got such a cyborg feel to it despite promising to give you flawless skin that looks like you're magazine airbrushed perfect. CG stands for Computer Graphic literally and it just reminds me of kinky Japanese femme bots but HL reminded me that testing new products and then sharing the good ones with everyone is an important contribution to mankind so I bought the cyborg looking face powder....

Pleasant surprise once again and now I'm convinced that SANA products realy are pretty kick ass cos this powder is coke for face!!! You dust it over your foundation (liquid or powder) and OMG, it really illuminates and also makes your pores vanished into thin air. Okay, of course you don't look photoshopped and it's not really CG cos if your make up makes you look CG, then girl, you're wearing WAY too much. But this one really does make your skin flawless and a glow...you know really a little bit like the glossy sheen those models spot on magazines? Not exact effect but good enough and you wouldn't wanna have the exact effect like those in the mags without looking like a freak. But the pearlized powder in this stuff really works and honestly, it's really the best illuminating powder I've tried so far and trust me, I've tried a lot of them. Some more expensive ones....this is now my favorite make up item!!!! I'll stock up cos I think I'm gonna wear it everyday...it's totally awesome...now do I deserve some karma coins for sharing this or what??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Miss B, where can I get my hands on this? Tried looking for it at Watsons but couldn't find it... Thanks! Another B junkie

B said...

It is available at Watsons. It might be out of stock perhaps but I got mine at the one in Takashimaya Shopping Center. Only 2 left when I bought it so might be out of stock? If not, SaSa sells it too! It's damn good!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails