Saturday, February 06, 2010

February Muse

Here you go for the must-haves of Feb..........

Reading: Brideshead Revisited by Evelyn Waugh....Time Magazine touted it as one of the 100 best English literature from 1923 to now...'nuff said...Okay, I need to finish off the last bit of whatever I'm reading...which is taking forever thanks to the bloody long hours I slog in now...
Listening to: Black Eyed Peas "The End"....in particular I Got A Feeling...in anticipation of my homecoming trip and 13 days of not working...I can't wait...so near yet so far! Oh....I'm absolutely LOVING Timbaland's Morning After Dark ft Nelly Furtado and SoShy....I just do not get sick of it....super catchy...Timbaland rocks....
Loving: My Mulberry Alexa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sooooo in love!!!!!!
Wearing: Sage roll-on perfume oil in Citrine...it's one of my all-time favorite and I dug it out to rediscover its nice soft feminine scent....also wearing my leopard print trench coat I pimped from Forever21...yeah when I touch down HK in approximately 5 days...woot....'
Using: Ichikami Shampoo, Conditioner & Treatment....from Watsons (where else?)...but this stuff kicks ass cos it doesn't contain Silicone like most shampoos do. Silicone is that stuff that makes your hair ridiculously smooth and tangle-free and no doubt it coats the hair and makes it manageable but in the long-run it's bad for your hair and is known to cause hair fall...so this one is good. You don't get that rather fake super smooth feeling but your hair feels light and it's got a nice Sakura scent...love it! Cheap too...about 8 bucks a pop I think...
Lusting after: Canon S90...I haven't got a camera for like years...been relying on my phone and I want this cos it's a semi-pro...a bit like a tiny DSLR in a compact point & shoot body....but then I sacrifice this for my Alexa....this one can wait....And I'm also lusting after the Tiffany Crown Key pendant too...Alexa has sapped me of my shopping budget.....this, too, gotta wait.....my initial intention was to get the Tiffany Crown Key pendant cos it's like a fraction of the price of the Alexa but then I ended up doing the reverse...now camera and necklace gotta wait...booo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails