Wednesday, February 17, 2010

What NOT to do on a flight!

I'm back from my Golden Triangle tour! But before I started uploading travel pictures and do other posts, I MUST do a post on "What Not to do on a Flight" cos on transit from Bangkok to Chiangmai, some moron seating behind me invaded my space with his dirty foot!!!!! I was at the window seat and then while happily chatting away with my mom and sister, I saw a freaky looking man foot!! With dirty nails, some round strange blister and hairy knuckles no less...ewwww....look!

The space invading podiatric horror!

Now here's how close it was to me.....ewww

Close up....good zoom lens! Okay, fine...I've seen worse foot but at least this didn't stink! Oh there's even a tiny teeny mole on the big toe
So here you go: Do NOT stick your dirty bare foot out and invade the passenger in front. Yes, I know I know, economy class isn't the most spacious but still, have some class if even if you're in economy and don't do red neck stuff like that!! My mom said I should poke his foot with tooth picks but then after some deliberation with the very mischevious Momma B, we've agreed on mixing some sugar with some warm tea to get a thick sugar syrup thing and "accidentally" splashing some over his toes so he'd get sticky toes and would learn his lesson...but just as I was about to complete the marvelous concoction, he finally put it down.....what disappointment...so I tried to snap a picture of him instead but then Momma B refused to help cos she said she wanna get out of the Golden Triangle alive...so I took a shot of his reflection and that's him....
Nooo, he's not PRC, he's Thai and he actually looked rather decent...despite the luminous yellow polo tee shirt....

Anyway, now I'm back in Hong Kong and it's bloody freeeeeeezing!!! It was 34 degrees in Thailand and now it's only 9 degrees in Hong Kong and the heater in my room just broke down.....heaven hates me!

1 comment:

master yeoda said...

奪命剪刀腳

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails