Friday, February 05, 2010

Zen & the Homecoming Trip...

Insane week and the madness should end just about 11pm tonight....and I'm counting down to Hong Kong & Chiang Mai.....and here're the things I would do when I get back to Hong Kong:
  • Forget about vegetarianism for a bit...I'll eat Roasted Goose from "Yong Kay" and kick ass wanton noodle from "Nguun Kay"....then curry fishball by the roadside somewhere in Causeway Bay, the filthier looking the better....oh god...salivating...
  • Operation H&M Raid!
  • Watsons & drugstore fiasco.....buy new stuff, try new stuff, introduce new stuff, my humble contribution to mankind
  • Pacific Plaza rendezvous....Seibu!!! All the lovely cult skincare, cosmetics and perfume...and swing by Joyce Beauty too....I want Diptyque perfume! Available here in Tangs now but HK's got more!!!
  • Xiao long bao and szechuan hot&sour soup somewhere in Yuen Long....nevermind I'll smell like pork buns when I walk out
  • Bully Momo the cat...muahahaha.....But I'll miss my Mr Bond :(
  • Tracking somewhere hopefully...I love to walk and I haven't been mountain tracking since there's no sight of anything that resemble a mountain in Singapore....
  • Maybe meet up with some long lost friend....just maybe cos it can be kinda troublesome...this kinda behavior is very telling of my age cos usually older people tend to be more erm..."chill" when it comes to meeting old friends...it's a more proper way to say "I don't give a fuck"...
  • City Super for silly knick knacks!
  • Cook for my folks! I think I'll make the Japanese side-dish of ocra, enoki & honjimeishi mushroom with daicon and vinegar...and gotta cook for Becks as she's been wanting to eat my very famous crab meat linguine...woot...
  • Bug Aunt #6 to make me her super yummy guacamole and hummus
  • Go eat vegetarian tim sum in some Taiwanese tim sum place in North Point...by membership ONLY! hahaha....
  • Hang out with cousin Tommy and make him take me go to hip places since he's like about 21 or something...
  • Check out David Cosman's Sky Lark Bar.....woot....jazz and blues!
  • Speaking of David Cosman, maybe I'll get chiro session by him too since he's the best chiropractor known to mankind....
  • Wear my leopard print trench coat...woot....
  • Watch trashy TVB shows and go scout for old 70s and 80s TVB dvds....
Can't wait can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!! A little bit more to go!!!! A little bit more...for now...Keep Calm & Carry On

6 comments:

master yeoda said...

... and buy a present for me :-)

Anonymous said...

i thought u're broke? wats with the h&m and watsons? -hl

B said...

Haha...okay master, I'll see what I can pick up. Do you still have the "Siu low Poh" I got you looong time again?

HL, yeah damn broke, so it's H&M raid & watsons fiasco with self control!

dhani™ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dhani™ said...

and you wun take me along! :(

master yeoda said...

yes i still have siu low poh

now i want jut sai hou kim

:-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails