Monday, December 20, 2010

Badger fever!


Recently I'm crazy over the organic balms from Badger. I actually got my first tin a year ago when my aunt Shelley got me the Badger Night Night Balm and it smells divine. I use it before I go to bed and I rub some below my nose for the nice scent and sometimes I use it to massage my neck and temple. It's great. Then two weeks ago, I was having stuffy nose and I went to get the Badger Breathe Easy Balm...and it's divine....it really does help with the sinus and it's less stingy than Axe Oil which is good cos Axe Oil is great but is a bit too strong at times. But Badger Balm rocks! Then I got sooo addicted that 2 days ago, I bought 2 new balms....the Headache Soother and the Liptint & Lip Shimmer....omg...now I'm such a major fan....I can't help getting more and there're tons more...these balms are great cos they use extra virgin olive oil, castor oil and bee wax as the base with different aromatic essential oils and they're all certified organic. You can basically apply the balm anywhere and it doesn't have to be just the temple and nose. I use it to moisturize dry patches on my shin and elbow throughout the day and it's great. Now I always carry them in my bag! The loveliest thing about these balms is the little tin!! I love how cute the painting of the badgers are! They're super cute...and check this one out! That's the apothecary badger!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails