Saturday, December 18, 2010

Home Coming & a slice of New York

Okay, I'm back in Hong Kong and here's a quick update cos I haven't got time to blog for the last couple of days...I bought some stuff before I flew back and the first thing I splurged on is toy, or rather, toyS for Mr Bond. Yes, I feel very guilty I'm leaving him home but Daniel's house-sitting for me and taking good care of Bondie...see all the toys! It's got the super cool "Undercover Mouse", a chirpy birdie (it chirps when it's moved, well, it used to chirp..think the battery ran out real quick...boo), and a mouse toy with cat nip...

Then yesterday, I had a bit of mad rush before I left for the airport. Went to touch up my eyelashes, and then did some last minute shopping...I wanted to get something for pappy and I bought him some lovely Badger Balms...then I needed headphones and got a nice pink Audio Technica foldable headphones...super good cos it's nifty and has pretty good sound quality to worth its salt. Oh oops, I also bought a Greige nail polish from Chanel too....Greige (gray+beige) is now my all time favorite...it's perfect cos it's not too dark and yet not as dull and sedated as nude....I even managed to sneak in some time to paint my nails before my flight but well, big boo boo cos it smudged immediately and now I gotta redo...


Then off to the airport I went to meet Josh who's now a jet setter and he just got back from New York only to be jetting off to Hong Kong for another holiday (damn lucky!)!! And woot! He's got me a little sweet treat from NYC's legendary Elenis and also Bath and Body Works...In case you don't know, Elenis is THE bakery that bakes Blair Waldorf's birthday cookies in Gossip Girl...and here I've got my own little "Miss B's" pack, and knowing my passion for my Blackberry, Josh actually popped in a cookie with a blackberry on top of it! Super cute!



Can't bear to eat it yet cos I'm gonna admire it for a bit more before I chomp it down! And Josh got me the cutest hand sanitizers from Bath & Body Works in Cup Cake and Vanilla Bean flavors!!! You can never fine such yummilicious flavor in Singapore! They're now permanently in my handbag!


Anyway, went shopping today around my home and it's not even a major shopping area and I bought lots of stuff. NOT GOOD! Cos it's only day 1 and I bought a pink suede bag with lots of tassles (okay, some Japanese brands and now my usual IT bag labels), 2 rings (one of which forced upon me by my mom), some cool Japanese hair pins (why are they so expensive??) and some cute face stuff and I'm like $500SGD poorer...how the hell did that happened????? Now I gotta be really controlled cos I'll be flying off to Bangkok on Christmas' Eve for a little family getaway with the whole chain gang....and I'll be there for 5 days and you can't do anything more than shopping and eating there, so I need to reserve some moolah for BKK! Tomorrow's another shopping day...going to town...very very bad I know and I'm probably gonna raid H&M....fingers crossed....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have that greige shade but from opi; was thinking of the chanel but... so many rubbish nailpolishes already --hl

B said...

I love Greige so much that I bought the Essie Greige also....hahaha...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails