Thursday, December 09, 2010

Choc Chili Choc


Okay, this is not new cos I've seen the Chili flavored chocolate before but Princess decided to try it. I, on the other hand, refused to even touch it because I don't believe in chocolate mixing with chili. The concept is immensely disgusting. Some food shouldn't be mixed together and to me, chili and chocolate are better off separated. It's as disgusting as it can get cos I was trying to think of other gross combination like say fresh oyster and ice cream but then I'm almost sure some freaks would kinda like it. Or say avocado juice in ginseng chicken soup and again, it might just be a palatable concoction. So really, chili and choc still tops the charts of my limited imagination of disgusting food combination ( I love my food, thus I'm programmed to only think of heavenly food combination, disgusting ones are just beyond me). Anyway, here's Princess trying the chili choc....


Despite my convincing him that he'll just be wasting his $5.40 with this stupid gross bar of chili chocolate, Princess decided to go ahead with his culinary adventure....and this is how he looked after the first bite....


Well I guess it doesn't take me to tell you that it sucked big time cos his face tells it all.... Yes, he wasted his money on this chili chocolate cos it is vile. There's apparently not much of a chocolate taste cos it's tasteless and then after that, there's this tingling "after feel" that is not pleasant. So yes, it's disgusting...I like my chocolate dark and will stick to that...and the moral of the story is, when Miss B says it's disgusting, always believe her...muahahahaha.....

7 comments:

OGT said...

The friends, orange and intense mint, are quite delectable though.

B said...

Haha, you see, at least those are NORMAL flavor. But chili? Might as well put mustard!!?? Blachan even better right?!! LOL

Joan said...

I actually quite like Chilli chocolate. But Princess' face is priceless...

Don't do that too much Princess, you may need Botox faster than you expect it

Amanda said...

I've heard of curry icecream too. That's equally disgusting? :-)

B said...

Ewwww Curry icecream indeed is kinda gross...but I'm almost sure some people would appreciate it...but I still think the chili chocolate is more disgusting! Lol! I think banana and ketchup would make a pretty gross combi...hahha

Unknown said...

The other time I took my principal to Margaritas at Demspey Hill. After much sales talk from the owner, we ordered a chilli chocolate cake with chilli sauce at the side. After getting pass the initial weird taste, it was actually good.

B said...

Ewwww chili sauce on the side??? I guess it's those sweet chili type right? Don't tell me it's those blachan type...I'll vomit...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails