Friday, March 25, 2011

Sign That Things Aren't Going Too Great

This is my organized piece of mess at work... I know exactly where each thing is and that's my super power....


Actually this is considered pretty decent and I just didn't show you the other side of the desk but I've just never been a neat person and I can tidy up the place but it'll turn into an organised piece of mess in no time. The funny thing is, I can't quite work when things are too neat cos it's just sterile and it hinders creativity for me. Likewise, when I was in school, I couldn't study or do my homework when it's too neat cos I just couldn't get going. So a messy desk is actually sign that I'm being very productive and in a way, not going too great cos it means I'm swamped beyond recognition....I would do something about it and dress up the desk soon...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails