Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Eve Bender

My Christmas Eve was fun. Jem's back in Singapore for Christmas and this year, I didn't cook Christmas dinner and we opted to eat out. At The Ship!! The old school western food place that's been around since the 80s! (And unfortunately the only outlet left) Love the old school deco and ambiance and you know what? The food is actually pretty decent! The Christmas service sucks though cos we were rushed through our courses and we literally saw plates disappearing at the corner of our eyes cos they cleared it so fast and the next course appearing out of nowhere in a blink....here's a photo of Jerry, Jem and Scott! (Me and Dan on the other side)

Ohhh Little Jerry all grown up and handsome!! Woot! The middle one getting older...wahahhaha I love you Jem! And Scotty too!
We had our four-course Christmas special in less than an hour (it was actually more than that but we purposely ate very slowly) and off we went to continue our annual Christmas bender at MUSTAFA!!! And at Mustafa, you can find everything! And I found this really fabulously fake but very realistically looking CCTV! It's obviously fake but it's supposed to make your neighbor thinks that you've got a security team! And the amazing bit is that, you pop in the batteries and there's a little red light to make it look super real and it's so high-tech it's got a motion sensor so it'll move when it detects someone in front! And it's all for $4.50! Dan ordered me last night to mention on my blog that HE FOUND IT! Okay, thanks Dan! And I'm gonna give it to my dad when I get back to HK for Chinese New Year!

 
The box!! It says "Realistically Looking"...I actually dreamt of being in a mall and stealing things cos I think all the cctvs are fake...


The actual Fake cctv! Not bad....

Isn't this the coolest thing??? The last time I went there drunk in the middle of the night with Huileng, I bought an electronic cockroach toy that you can smack and it'll go slower! It's amazing the kind of stuff you'll find there! I love Mustafa!

Ohhh I bought lots of snacks too...here!
 
 
Love that old school snack! And I have no idea why the boys find the apple tea very funny....they laughed at it...*roll eye*

So yeah....a great Christmas Eve indeed and my evil twin and I got seriously sore feet cos we wore crappy shoes...hahaha...if only there's 24-hour foot reflexology service at Mustafa!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

mustafa rocks, i still have that battery-operated cockroach, it's the bestest toy ever made! -hl

Anonymous said...

You bought the cockroach as well? I thought only I did! But I dunno where it is!! Must find it!

Unknown said...

Envy leh... Dinner with 3 cute guys.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails