Monday, December 28, 2009

It is a BIG DEAL!



Yes I've got a BIG DEAL! A big great bag deal that it! My friend is selling off a Gucci Spring Summer 09 Exotic Color big canvas tote straight from the runway! (He won it from his company D&D and it's not his style, in case you wonder why he's selling)



The splash of bright colors is such a refreshing change from the overly preppy and stuffy (read: Boring) Gucci canvas collection and it's all sold out in Singapore. It's a roomy man size tote which you can count on to carry all your stuff like laptop, gym gear, shoes, towel and what not! I can also see a stylish uber chick using it as a chic overnight carry-all for dirty weekends hee hee! It's a shame I'm broke and have two Mulberry bags on waiting list (oh woe is me indeed!) cos otherwise I would have bought it. It's retailing at about $1123 USD (about $1600 SGD) and my friend's willing to let go at $1K SGD (about $660USD) and it's still negotiable. It's 100% genuine! Anyone interested? Ping me! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails