Thursday, December 31, 2009

Hello 2010!

I'm glad 2009 is ending cos it's been a relatively crappy year, though not the worst I've had. It's just been less than stellar with some rather low bits I'd rather not live through. But here are some of the most memorable things for 2009:

Most shocking/memorable things for 2009:
  • Left my hell hole of an ex-company in Feb with a big bang. After getting fucked so many times by the fat permanently-pregnant bitch and insanely imbecile boss, I played dirty, got my boss into shit, manipulated my way to not needing to serve notice and STILL got paid 2 months' pay. Then after I left, I fucked one particular department one more time cos I heard they said shit about me (I'm Blair Waldorf!)...finally...the dog days are over
  • Death of Michael Jackson....I remember having tears in my eyes that morning when my colleague told me about it. It was sheer shock and I just started tearing when I youtubed his 1984 live performance of Billie Jean...He's a big part of my childhood and it feels as if a big part of my childhood has been taken away with his death
  • Run in with Typhoon Morakat...no water for 4 days! No water to even flush the toilet, let alone shower! Running around dirty floor with no shoes was bad cos I'm immensely horrified of not wearing shoes and walking around filthy and slimy floor...gives me the creeps...
  • Found out that some guy I'm romantically linked to overseas was screwing lots of other chicks and being a manwhore. Ouch
  • Found out that the very hot and promising guy I was dating lied to me about dating me alone while he was out dating up a storm. Ouch again...
  • Crisis with my sister...long story. Those who know just know
  • My mom for once kind of opened up and admitted that she has a part to play in me having childhood issues and grew up fucked up
  • Got a very very surprised confession from a totally unexpected source
  • Attracted to a girl madly for the first time, in the sexual, amorous way (Elly Jackson from La Roux)
  • Have the first REAL birthday surprise in my life and the nicest Christmas gift I've ever received in my life. Thanks OGT! xx
  • Living alone again now that my sister has moved back to Hong Kong for a bit
  • Got 26 sand fly bites on my leg in the deserted carpark behind the office block. Happened about 3 weeks or so ago while I was waiting for my boss to give me a lift home. The bites are STILL itching till now...it's unbelievable and my legs are simply disfigured
  • Got off track with my vegetarian regime for a 5 long months cos of the moron I was dating...
  • Smoked with my dad together for the first time, sharing lighter no less
  • Got eyelash extension despite swearing that I wouldn't do it again 3 years ago
  • Had a meltdown in October, days of crying while laying down on the floor
  • Had my coming-of-age Omega watch stolen by the maid and I got it back by playing mind games with her...(she stole my necklace too and I got it back, but I let her keep the Versace perfume which she also stole)
  • Had my belly button ring removed for good
  • Started blogging again
That's about it really....I'm really quite boring...which brings me to the point whereby I don't think counting down to the new year is such a big deal...I used to think that it's cool but now, maybe I'm jaded but seriously, it's just yet another day...how come people don't count down to the next month or the next week or something? Doesn't really make sense...like it's as if the next year gonna be soooo damn important...Maybe it's just an excuse to booze and be merry...no complaint as long as I get my holiday...


But anyway, Happy New Year if you're reading this! I'll be making my own dinner and spending tonight with Mr Bond with my favorite PJ pants aka the Happy Pants!

5 comments:

yeoda said...

it's an excuse for people to drink, get drunk, and for the umpteenth time in their lives, appreciate their pathetic consumer-driven existence.

happy 2010

B said...

Haha...agree...those who make a hell of a big deal out of it and go all out probably need a hobby...it's just another day...or maybe we're just a bit too jaded?? haha

Anonymous said...

i actually like new year's eve and counting down to a new start! ... i don't get christmas tho'

i also got rid of my navel ring for good

-hl

B said...

I don't like new year's eve countdown thing! Cos it means there's no more immediate holiday and it means no more slacking off when the next working day comes! Bwahhh...I prefer Christmas' eve though...

Ohhh...taking off the navel ring is somewhat liberating don't you think? I wonder why the hell we put ourselves through that.....I still remember going with you to get yours done! Haha...that's like a million years ago!

j said...

those bites getting better now? hey tell me more abt the confession from unexpected source. i seem to know what you are referring to but then i can be very wrong. did i hear omega? ;)....j

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails