Monday, December 28, 2009

I'm a Barbie Girl!


I'm a Barbie girl....no, not with the infamous melon-worthy 38D fake boobs and 23 inch waist obviously! But I've gone to the scratchy side and got my lash extension done...full-on Barbie girl lashes...It looks real nice on photos but when I opened my eyes when the lashes are done, I had a shock cos it was way too full-on and I asked the lash lady to trim it down a bit for me...But see! How lush and flashy! And insanely scratchy, especially now they're just about 4 hours old! That's the price to pay for being vain really...these babies are gorgeous but for the next 2 days or so, it's gonna be rather uncomfortable cos the inner corners of the eyes feel really scratchy!!!!!! And really, let's hope that it does go away. It's driving me nuts and I'm coping by thinking of a faraway land. Not to mention the extra cautions needed while I wash my face and remove make up but then it's all worth it....not all but mostly in the name of vanity and here's why Eyelash Extension is totally plastic fantastic:
  • I can actually look half decent even without make-up! With these babies, I can totally go out sans make-up cos somehow the dark circles aren't obvious! woohooo
  • If I have to wake up next to someone, I look half decent, as opposed to erm...half human...
  • I can save about 6 minutes everyday getting ready to go work cos I don't have to apply mascara now
  • Ohhh I save money on mascara......(whatever...I know you're thinking but I spent money on the lashes...whatever... )
  • I cannot continue my horrible habit of rubbing my eye excessively (*horror*) at night and in the morning...totally helps in delaying botoxing wrinkles
  • I look better in photos.....vain yes, vain indeed
Haha...let's see how long I can tolerate this cos 3 years ago, I did lash extension too but then after a month an a half, I got real irritated from the scratchy feeling and I ripped them all off...we'll see how long I'll last this time...
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails