Sunday, December 13, 2009

Girl 1: Boy 0

Well I heard Gisele Bunchen just popped a baby boy...that little brat's possibly gonna be the one of the most good-looking people to walk this Earth with a world's highest-earning super model as mom and quarter-back sports star dad...How unfair...he'll probably have a bloody trust fund, live in the Upper East Side in New York and never know what public transport is, god damn it!


Erm, it's a random picture and it does not illustrate anything except extreme cuteness. But it's mildly relevant to the topic of adoption though not exactly. (Who says I have to make sense anyway?)

Anyway, I'm not getting clucky (far from it cos kids are relatively scary with gooey mucus and saliva dangling around their cherubic but booger-filled faces) but the other day, my colleague and I were talking about kids and since both of us are not married (she might be soon but I most likely would be a nun with pink and purple habit remember?) , we're talking about whether we'll adopt a girl or a boy if we were to adopt a kid. The verdict? GIRL! And my colleague gave the best reason why which I have totally agreed and would be the sole reason for adopting a girl if I ever need to.

She said "Girl of course, cos when you're old and too senile to wipe your own ass, who's gonna wipe yours? Of course the daughter! I mean you won't ask your son to wipe your ass after you shit or bathe you right?"

Well said. Well said indeed!!!

It can't be more true! So yeah, in the unlikely event that I'll adopt a homosapien infant, it'll be a female of the specie so she'll wipe my poo-smeared ass when I'm senile...

1 comment:

Becky Cheung said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails