Monday, December 14, 2009

Tigresses Congress


One girl missing to make it a 12-month calendar...but I think the other one can be a group shot with the tigresses feeding Tiger grapes as the grand finale...

I saw this on The New Paper today and it's hilarious...The Tiger Woods' Girls 2010 Calendar! It's really quite a good one I must say....But seriously, he's such a major douche that I think his wife should really just divorce him! I guess when you're a hypocrite trying to project a nice goody-two-shoes family man image, you get it real bad when your dirty shenanigans get busted! I think people in general are more forgiving when you're more true to yourself. That is, if you're a douche, then behave like one or at least don't pretend to some decent nice bloke. Not only has he been the golf champion, I think he's probably earned himself the title of "The most hated sportsman of the decade"...well done Tiger!

Psst.......I heard that Tiger might end up in jail cos he alledgedly paid for sex with a hooker and under the NY legislation, he could get into legal trouble in engaging prostitution services...now give that Tiger a cage! Hahaha...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails