Saturday, December 05, 2009

December Muses



Reading: Nylon Magazine...it's been my favorite for a loooong while. You don't get rubbish like "My husband slept with my maid" or "How to give good blow-job" trash. Pure good articles and good photoshoots on fashion, beauty, music and culture. Also reading Revolutionary Road by Richard Yates...been wanting to read this. Good thing I didn't watch the movie

Listening: Birthday by The Sugarcubes...Bjork's old band before she went solo. Morning in Rio by Sergio Mendes...a very nice Rio carnival spin to some very classics...energetic, vibrant and light

Watching: The Fantastic Mr. Fox. LOVE LOVE LOVE this animation! It's funny, it's cool and the animation rocks!

Using: Chanel Rouge Allure in Naive...very natural color, gives your lips a hint of shade and a very nice sheen. Very comfortable to wear. I wear it like a lip balm cos it's very moisturizing too.

Wearing: Fifi Lapin Limited Edition Brooch!!!! I just ordered this yesterday and I knew I MUST have it. Now I'm waiting for it to be shipped over....so exciting! Fifi Lapin is my alter ego! You might as well call me Fifi! Also wearing Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Nile...very lovely perfume with a citrus top note that's refreshing and airy, definitely not something you smell on everyone everywhere

Loving: Alexa Chung! The ultimate inspiration, she's bubbly, charming, witty, gorgeous and with great fashion sense to boot...I love everything about her...I'm so gonna name my daughter Alexa

Eating: Meiji Poiful Jelly Bean...the best jelly bean out there really. Also eating Kanro Okinawa Salty Candy in Ume & Lemon flavor from Meidaya (sorry, can't find the image). It's super nice

Lusting: Mulberry Alexa Bag in Oak Brown Large. In a phase of my "Alexa Chung Mania", I want the Mulberry bag named after my favorite girl. Well, actually I just need an IT bag that's very practical and not too precious...Heard there's a waiting list now and the earliest that it's available is in January..bwahhh

3 comments:

流浪汉 瑜伽 Yoga Tramp said...

wah friend u hv a nice blog here, nice to meet u, u r welcome to my hse, i would like to share some yoga pos n knowledge to u, thk ;-)

huileng said...

chanel's naive broke on me after 2 months of regular use. i didn't do anything that caused it extra stress, it just too soft for this weather... bah

Bertha said...

Crap..that sucks...okay, I'll use it very very gently and gingerly I guess. Fingers crossed. But didn't know you like Naive also! It's lovely!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails