Recently flaunting his trim bod and waist in his trademark pink suit iconic of his early Rolling Stones days, the coolest grandpa in the world celebrated his 68th birthday and proved that he's definitely still got it. Apart from the ability to pull of an otherwise tacky pink suit with much gusto, below is evidenct that his fit physique can easily put men half his age to shame.
According to the Daily Mail, if you want to Age Like Jagger, you need an anti-aging ammunition of expensive face creams, organic food, avocado and ballet lessons. Yes, you read it, ballet lessons cos that is how Sir Jagger gets fit and keeps his swagger. Here's a summary of his best kept secrets:
- Work out. No short cut to this one, but Sir Jagger is a fitness fanatic since he early days and runs 8 miles a day...long-distance runner of his age is extra sexy. It keeps the mojo high
- Personal training and ballet lessons. Yes he takes ballet, yoga and pilates for balance
- Organic food and tiny portion. A moment on the lips, a lifetime on the hips darling
- Lots of avocado. The treasure trove of good fat and nutrition
- No smoking, drinking and doping. Yes, his wild days of psychedelic drugs are over
- Hitting dreamland by 11pm
- Creme de la Mar, Le Prairie Caviar cream, Prescriptive Super Flight Cream, stash from Clarins and Lancome and some secret mask called The Lift (now it's my mission to uncover what that is)
- Multi-Vitamins, Cod Liver Oil, Ginseng and Gingko Biloba
- Hot girl friend
- Young friends to hang out with. He supposedly bans old peeps in his circle of friends...
Looks like I'll have to adopt some of his strategies...maybe with the help of a botox jab or two to keep my Jagger Swagger! After all, he is the one man I would want to be if I were given the choice to be any man.