Thursday, April 29, 2010

Beauty Wish List

Ohhh I want to try the new Bliss Triple Oxygen+C Energizing Cream! I've been using the Bliss Triple Oxygen Instand Energizing Mask and it's remained as one of my favorite pick-me-up mask for my skin cos it really gives my skin a radiant glow and you only need to leave it on for 5 minutes and now with it in the cream formula, I'm itching to get my little paws on them but I've got soooo many beauty products at home I feel bad buying new cream when the old ones aren't even a quarter finished....okay, maybe I'll get this in about 2 weeks' time or something....I'm dying to go to the Bliss Spa too but then I'm not sure if the one in Singapore is as good as the original one in the Big Apple cos the NYC one was awe-fucking-some...the triple oxygen face treatment is legendary and they have a "Back-cial" where they do use their awesome face product on your back to give it a "facial"...Maybe when I'm feeling generous enough to indulge in myself and give myself a treat I'll go for a massage and facial....not cheap though....the oxygen face treatment at $185 bucks! And a massage's at $130 bucks and if they don't measure up to the one in NYC, I'm gonna be really upset...we'll see....but here's the spa menu if you wanna check it out...their waxing service is quite reasonable though and that I'll definitely go for!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails