Sunday, April 04, 2010

Happy Easter

Happy Easter everyone! The long weekend slipped by so damn quickly it didn't really feel like a long weekend :(

I can't remember when was the last time I had Easter eggs but I still remember my grandma used to buy me a basket of chocolate Easter eggs from the bakery below where I lived when I was young. There would be one large chocolate egg at least the size of my palm (now, not kiddy palms) with Smarties inside (it's hollow). Then there would be the smaller ones with creme chocolate inside or the solid chocolate ones....Those were the days....it suddenly makes me miss my grandma all over again.....And I wonder if the bakery there still sells Easter eggs....or is the bakery even still there? hmm.....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails