Friday, April 30, 2010

Kitty Cat Needs A Loving Home

Uncle Josh has recently become the victim of some landlord feud and the company he works in gotta move out and be relocated. Not a big deal for him to pack up and go cos it's really about finding a new place and then going through the trouble and trauma of packing, moving and unpacking BUT the big big problem now is that their official office cat can't move with them!!!! Poor little cutey Jason (it's a girl cat though) is gonna be homeless soon and I'm appealing for people to adopt her!!!! She's super cute...see....

Awwwww....what a cutey pie....





Jason's a cross-breed Burmese estimated to be about 4 to 5 years old by the vet but we dunno her exact age (She's once a stray who turned up at Josh's office and the office folks adopted her). She's just chubby enough to be super cute. She's a bit shy and cautious of strangers but once she warms up to you, she's super affectionate and would come play with you and ask for affection and "sayang" time! Quite playful and Uncle Josh mentioned she loves Burp! treats too! And according to Josh, she's got "the cutest meow and I can't quite describe it" (verbatim from Josh)

The peeps in Uncle Josh's office are desperately trying to find a owner for Jason cos otherwise, she'll have to be sent to the SPCA where they might just put her down :( And I can't take her cos Mr Bond doesn't agree with other cats (we tried once and it was a disaster)....Ah Meow's thinking of taking her BUT there's the logistic problem cos Jason needs to be adopted by mid May and Ah Meow's place is under renovation and can only take in a new cat in July :(....

So please, if you're interested, do leave a comment and I'll contact you on how to view her etc! So pass the message around! I hope Jason will find a home soon!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

saw an article in Pets magazine (http://petsmagazine.com.sg/) about how to introduce a new cat to the home with a resident cat. Maybe that may help you.

B said...

Jason's found a home!!! She just went to her new home yesterday! Thank god! But she's now maladjusted. Will take some time to adapt.

And the tips on how to intro a new kitty, well, the tips didnt work. We went to the vet for tips and all but Mr Bond HATES other cats in our house...he got so mad she waited for my sister to come home and then immediately walked over to her and piss all over her!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I'm sorry, but I just had to laugh at the picture I got in my head with Mr Bond pissing on your sister. I remember Yogi leaving a puddle of pee next to my feet when i was eating at Jo's house. Talk about laying a trap for you.

Maybe Mr Bond was marking your sister to show the other kitty that she belongs to him.

B said...

Hahaha...I got pissed at by Mr Bond too. He would sneakily come to me, arch his back to aim at me and spurt pee on me...bwahhh...and he did it a few times..on both me and my sister...hahaha...horror...he doesn't like competing for attention!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails