Saturday, April 03, 2010

Pearly Glow

Great Product Alert!!!

I swear I'm not an Ettusais shareholder but I won't blame you if you think otherwise for the fact that I'm forever gushing about good Ettusais products...other than the slight prejudice I have for Ettusais for the fact that it used to be my baby (I was the PR and Marketing person of Ettusais once upon a time), they really make kickass products! And I have loads of Ettusais products at home and many of my friends have also started using Ettusais lately and start to really love it too...(yes, Ah Meow, Aaron and Jason?)...and Ettusais has just launched some awesome makeup items: Ettusais Sparkling Pack and Base Version Up UV....

I'm a sucker for glowing makeup and illuminating powder and when Ettusais came up with these duo, it's not possible to not try it! Right now, my secret weapon for glowing skin is the Sana CG Powder and I think these Ettusais skin glowing duo might have just been new favorites....

They're illuminating makeup that gives you a pearly glow to your face....Base Version Up UV is a makeup base with pearlized sparkles in it and a good SPF 20 PA+. You only need very little and don't have to use a hell lot cos a little goes a long way and it actually evens out skin tone and covers up pores a bit. Thing is, it's not very sparkly cos the sparkling pigments are subtle, so if you're gonna use a normal foundation over it, I doubt the sparkles are gonna show....but if you use it on its own as a sun block, it'll give a nice shimmer that's subtle...and it's non-greasy, lightweight and got good sebum control properties too!

But if you layer the Sparkling Pack powder foundation over it, you get a nice glow for sure! Thing is, it's not just a press powder though it does come across as one but it's a powder foundation formula that's quite long-lasting and super lightweight. Its got a light to medium coverage so it's best for everyday use but if you want something heavier, you'll need to wear a liquid foundation under though. But it's great for me on its own...it's got a SPF 10 PA+ sun protection which the Sana CG Powder doesn't have...

So now the verdict....if you want swift quick glow, Sana CG Powder's still the best cos you just spread it over whatever make up you're wearing and it's quick and convenient. But if you want glowing makeup with skincare properties...then the Sparkling Pack and Base Version Up UV are great for you.

Anyway, while picking up the Ettusais stuff, BB picked up a bag of mini Meringue at da Paolo  Gastronomia and they look soooo pretty and colorful which I feel compelled to take a picture of them....
Well Meringue's not known for it's great flavor cos it's just whipped egg white, sugar and vanilla....I don't care if they're yummy cos they're pretty! So gorgeous!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails