Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Mr Bond's Dirty Laundry

Hello, it's Mr Bond here. It's been awhile since I last wrote and now I'm angry cos I wet my little Ikea wooden bed. Not that I wet the bed but my stupid minion forgot to leave the kitchen door open for me to go in to my toilet (she recently shifted my kitty litter in there) and when you have to go, you have to go right? And to keep my dignity intact, of course I won't just pee on the floor! I'm a gentleman after all! So I had no choice but to pee in my bed...at least it's got the little bed sheets and whatnots to soak up the smelly pee....but the pee soaked through...bwahhh....see how the cardboard "mattress" is now soaked??? Bwahhh....You know you hit a new low when you need to pee in your own bed....hmpfff
 
see that urine patch? booo

And minion freaked out when she saw and she quickly dumped everything into the washing machine and the thing is, I even soiled my mouse toys....booo....but hey, at least I didn't go piss on the carpet right? It's all stupid minion's fault....and here's my dirty laundry
 
See my two mouse mouse toy? My pillow (left) is soaked too...and the blanket (right) too... 

Maybe minion should get me new bed....actually, minion should give me her bed....

Anyway, minion told me that Daniel my cat sitter has been a really wonderful boy. He called minion the other day and stupid minion didn't pick up the phone and turned out that Daniel wanted to ask minion's opinion on good cat food and kitty litter cos the cat he's currently cat sitting hasn't got very good litter and food and he wanted to get the kitty something better....awwww....I love Daniel cos he's such a responsible cat sitter. He's the best! For once minion made the right choice of choosing him as cat sitter cos Daniel's so responsible! When he was cat sitting me, he made sure all my wet food was meshed well so I can eat easily...stupid minion once was lazy with it and I puked cos the food was too chunky......booo....but kudos for Daniel! I love you!!!

4 comments:

Becky Cheung said...

Ahyo.

OGT said...

Ah bond! You pissed on your bed! Haha!

B said...

OGT, you bad. You don't love bond bond anymore. You're No.3 so you need come see bond bond and rub me bond bond belly - Mr Bond

OGT said...

I thought i already sent you all my loooove? Haha! Okay next time i will, my fatty bond bond!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails