Okay, Botox is expensive and I'm afraid of having my face looks like a flatscreen tv without facial expression ala Nicole Kidman...So instead of Botox, I pop Imedeen...Botox can wait! For another 3 or 4 years perhaps.... And I've been taking Imedeen for about 3 weeks now and the verdict is...it works! Here're my observations:
- Skin got clearer and more evenly toned. I use less makeup these days
- Small zits recover really quickly
- Zit marks disappear real quick too! Normally, it'll take about 2 weeks for any zit marks to go away but then I had two small zit marks that went away in about 4 days....good!
- I haven't got much fine lines so can't really comment but I think it seems to have soothed out the laugh line a bit, but then again, it might be due to my using a new powder...so that remains inconclusive
- Skin does look more hydrated....