Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Beeconomic!


True to her Chinese Jew regime, Ah Meow, also currently known as Chairman Meow of the Financial Revolution, sent me a link the day before to tell me of a bloody good deal! Ah Meow knows I go to Bliss Spa and she sent me this link to purchase Bliss Spa facial voucher at half the price of only $60!!!! And it's for Bliss' Best of Skintention facial which is normally going for $125. But since I'm on a strict Chinese Jew regime, I passed, though very painfully....but it's such an awesome site! This new great deal site is called Beeconomic. They have great deals often and they don't only offer facial and girly stuff but they have F&B vouchers and others like yoga class special etc. Right now they're pimping food voucher from Fika Swedish Cafe and Bistro...for $25 you get $50 worth of value...not bad!

That's the one Chairman Meow sent me! She bought one

Why so cheap? Cos economy of scale! They use the power of mass purchase to bring good cheap deals so we get it at a much cheaper rate! The savings are quite major cos it's normally a big cut of 50% or so...it's totally worth it! So do check it out! Ohhh I love the cute bee illustration too....just sidetracking but I'm a sucker for cute looking stuff...I'm gonna log on often for good deal now!!!

2 comments:

Karl Chong said...

Hi Miss Muses,

I'm the founder and director of Beeconomic and am always keen to read about what the public has to say about us.

The concept of group buying combined with social media is fairly new to Singapore and certainly the challenge ahead is winning the hearts of consumers through the quality and variety of our deals. Through insightful blogs like yours and just word of mouth, we'll get there.

Thanks for tracking us, and I hope our site will help you enjoy some simple luxuries without having to change your strict "Chinese Jew" regime =)

All the best
Karl Chong

B said...

Hi Karl!

Congrats to the great idea! I think it's fabulous and I'm spreading the words to my friends and they like it! We've bought some deals from you guys too! (Bliss Spa voucher rocks!)...So far lots of my friends love the idea and they've already signed up for updates and they do check the deals regularly! I must say so far your deals have been great for me! (pssst...I actually bought the Bliss voucher but ssshhh...don't tell my Chinese Jew panel!).....I wonder if you can do shopping voucher cos that would be excellent (say Topshop voucher, cosmetics vouchers like that from the Estee Lauder group or L'Oreal etc...Tangs or something...surely more people would snap them up)! Just some thoughts....looking forward to more great deals! Oh...and I lurrrveee the bee illustration...they're so cute! Well done Beeconomic! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails