Sunday, May 02, 2010

Sheer Bliss!!


I've been "blissed out"! Courtesy of BB! Thanks! (I guess that's the perks of having to take the sister around while BB packed up at home in preparation for the big move come Monday!) I head down to Bliss Spa at Sephora today with Gail for some good old pampering and it was well, absolutely blissful....and I'm planning my next trip back there rather soon in fact! I did the Blissage 60 Full Body Massage and Gail picked the Steep Clean Facial and we were both in heaven!


The Singapore Bliss Spa is almost as good as the New York one (but not exactly 100% but really good enough for sure!) and the therapists are great! My Blissage 60 started off with a hot parafin wax wrapped around my feet while I'm tucked in the super comfy massage bed that's got a warming feature to keep you nice and comfy in your little cocoon! I've never been to another spa in Singapore that's got a warming bed! This is the exact same one in New York! Sheer delight!! Then the heaven started, my therapist worked through my shoulders (the problem bits!) and she's really good, if I'm not wrong, her name is Sherene and she's the chief massage therapist and her strokes were firm, strong but not too much. And I must say she's the best I've tried in Singapore cos I've been to many spas like Spa Esprit, Earth Sanctuary and even Spa Botanica in Sentosa (which charges double the price!) but this one is by far the best! So I'm definitely going back cos my shoulders feel so much better now! Gail loved her Steep Clean facial too and she said she almost felt asleep and she was close to snoring. The facial was great cos it comes with a neck and shoulder massage too and she, too, loved the warming bed. In fact, I didn't feel like getting off the bed when it's time's up cos it was so nice and warm like a cozy cocoon. Honestly, 60 minutes is a bit short!!! I highly recommend it! I'm going back for more and for the facial too. Here's where you can check out the menu!

When I walked out of Bliss, I bought the Triple Oxygen + C Energizing Cream that I've wanted!
Woot! It's $86 bucks and I thought it would be more expensive cos the mask I got was $104. But because the mask was so damn good, I have no qualms buying the cream and it's supposed to show result from the first application. I used it last night, well, not like miraculous but my skin is slightly more rosy. Dunno if it's psychological but it's got a very very nice texture and it's so light yet moisturizing! It gets absorbed real fast too! But I do find it not rich enough for my dry skin cos I have rather dry skin but I think most normal skin would find it delightful cos it's a gel-cream texture. I love it! I'm gonna update on how well it performs maybe 2 weeks later. But so far, it seems promising!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i was there when you were there! just outside the bliss counter, that is. haha.

B said...

Huh? You were? I was there on 1 May! Around 130pm! But the massage is damn good!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails