Wednesday, May 05, 2010

May Muse



Reading: Lady Oracle by Margaret Atwood...she needs no introduction...nuff said

Watching: The IT Crowd - British BAFTA award-winning Channel 4 comedy about a trio in a basement IT department. It's hilarious! BB introduced me to it and I love it!!! Click here to see my favorite scene

Listening to: Empire State of Mind by Jay Z ft Alicia Keys....okay, not my usual cup of tea I admit but then it's such an ear worm I have to listen to it all the time... "Neeeeew Yoooork, concrete jungle where dreams are made of, there's nothing you can't do...now that you're in Neeeew Yooork, these streets make you feel brand new, the lights will inspire you"....

Using: A'Kin Lavender Shampoo and Avocado & Calendula Conditioner. I've always loved the A'Kin range cos they're all pure and botanical based with super nice natural aroma. The Lavender shampoo is divine cos it's such an olfactory treat just washing my hair and it leaves hair soft and the good thing about natural botanical products is that though they're slightly slower in delivering results, the results are rather long lasting compared to their non-botanical based counterparts. Ohhh and it smells divine! BB said he kept smelling my hair cos the shampoo smells so nice....

Wearing: My brand new Pandora bracelet! Woot! Love it and I'm looking forward to adding nice beads to it slowly....
I'm also re-visiting an old perfume, Marc Jacobs Daisy......I left it at a corner for awhile and I'm wearing it again and loving the nice strawberry top notes...just got complimented by a cab driver this morning...haha...

Eating: I'm addicted to the divine Lobster Bisque at Secret Recipe. It's soooo damn yummy and it's only about 5 bucks can you believe it? I've tried some really expensive ones before at places like Les Amis and its equivalents but then they're not even as good as this 5 bucks lobster bisque! It's got a irich and creamy without being too heavy and the flavor is totally awesome. The only complaint is that it doesn't have lobster bits in it but then it's at 5 bucks a pop so I shouldn't complain! Yummmm....I'm always saying how I wish I can have it on a dispensing machine....

Loving: Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar. Just a bit of an extra update. I'm still at it on my ACV routine and I feel healthier...yes, it kinda work and if you must know the detail, well, let me put it tastefully-- You get more output...now go figure it out yourself. It's good, and I intend to go on with it

Lusting after: Giuseppe Zanotti's heels....OMG soooo gorgeous but then you know what? This is the kinda shoes I want but will never buy nor wear cos they're so gorgeous to look at. I once bought a pair of Sergio Rossi's gorgeous heels but then I hardly wear it cos it's just  not that practical to walk in gorgeous high heels...the whole Sex In The City Carrie Bradshaw in lovely heels thing only look and FEEL (most important) good on tv cos bring it to real like, you'll get bunions and all...okay, I shall just admire from afar, though I wouldn't mind a pair of Christian Louboutin nude heels though cos that's a classic and you can totally walk in "Loubies"....ohhh...I was laughing that day cos OGT told me some wannabe skank said and wrote "Laboutin" instead of "Louboutin"....haha....second class....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails