Thursday, May 20, 2010

Sweet, magnetic relief!

Just as I thought I'm gonna die from liver failure from overdosing on painkiller thanks to the stiff, tight and sore shoulders induced migraine, I chanced upon a great alternative cure!!!! Magner Ferrite Magnet Plaster to the rescue!!!! It sounds radical and dodgy but these little magnets REALLY WORK! I randomly picked it up some time ago while I was at Watsons (about $7 bucks) cos I thought it was cool but I never thought that it would work...I tossed it aside, totally forgot about it until my stiff neck and shoulders are killing me over and over and the other night, I was sick and tired of popping muscle relaxant and Synflex and I thought I'd just give the dodgy plaster a try and viola! The pain actually DID go away! I didn't believe it cos I thought it might just be a fluke and that the pain was about to be alleviated anyway. But then last night, I had such major pain, now on the other side of the shoulder, and I took 3 of these plasters and slapped them on my shoulder and neck and I woke up this morning good as gold. I couldn't believe it! I have no idea how this works cos it's a bit hard to believe such a tiny piece of magnet can do much but then it really seems to be working! I'm gonna stock up on it but then apparently it can be re-used and you just gotta peel off the little magnet and stick it on plaster tape. Oh and you can actually leave this on overnight for up to 3 days cos it's water proof and you can shower in it too. I've recommended my work colleague crazy Joyce to try it and this morning she told me it works for her too! So it's really not just my imagination. It's excellent! Two thumbs up and my poor liver's really thanking these little lifesavers now!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails